Shodoshima hand-rolled somen nurtured by 400 years of tradition.
Perfect for your home dining table, or as a gift.
Comes in a convenient small bag for sharing. It can be stored without worrying about humidity.
<How to boil well>
1. Bring as much water as possible to a boil in a large pot.
2. Add the somen noodles while breaking them apart and boil for about 3 minutes.
3. Immediately soak the boiled somen in cold water.
○ Product name Shodoshima hand-stretched somen noodles
○Raw materials Wheat flour, salt, edible vegetable oil (sesame oil)
○ Contents 50g ✕ 5 bundles
○ Expiration date Approximately 2 years from the date of manufacture
○ How to save Store in a cool, well-ventilated place away from moisture.
○ Manufacturer Funami Noodles Co., Ltd.
There are somen noodles and hiyamugi from the same Funanami noodle shop.